CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Old Man Winter

I forgot to mention a couple of things from the last post. When Grammy Foreman comes down she ALWAYS takes the girls (Kim, Audrey and I) out to eat at the Olive Garden. Audrey is following in the family footsteps and LOVES pasta! Much to our surprise she also loves Tiramisu which we always have room for when we are done eating. Other crazy things she likes is medium salsa, peppermints, mint chocolate, pumpkin pie, and guacomole. In my opinion those all have very distinct tastes and she likes them. Eating at the Olive Garden with the girls is something I always look so forward to doing with my MIL.
Grammy Foreman had some shopping to do. We were looking at ceiling fans and you can look and look and then you see something you did not see before. Audrey was getting tired of our little "game" of ring around the isle and she started playing herself. She would lay down on the boxes pretending she was going night night and then go into them playing a game of peak a boo with us. The boxes were all arranged around a shelf that was up higher so she had quite the little stake out. She was quite dusty when she got out.

We had our first snow of the year. I am very sad to see winter approaching. I could live in fall weather year round! Audrey on the other hand loves being outside no matter what temp it is outside. She loved watching the snow fall and yes we had to go out into it! It was dark outside though so I did not get pictures. The colder weather also means we have started using our wood stove. I love the smell our house has from the wood stove and not to mention the savings in our pocket books! Anytime Daddy goes outside, Audrey goes outside. So she was being a trooper and helping daddy carry wood inside, while mommy opened the door.



Carrying a BIG piece all by herself. Daddy tried to give her a bigger piece and her response was "It's TOOO big, Daddy." I absolutely love seeing Brent with Audrey. He grew up with 2 brothers, so his experience with a girly girl is pretty much non-existent. Audrey thinks she is a Princess. We went out to eat the other night and Audrey had to wear her dress up princess gown over her clothes and then for her shoe's cowboy boots. Too funny! One more funny story before I sign off. We have these ladybug's that come into our house in the fall and one landed on Audrey's hand. She started screaming bloody murder so Brent rushed over to her to see what was wrong thinking she really hurt herself or something. Turns out it was just a bug. His expression was priceless to say the least.


0 comments:

Post a Comment